We are one of the reliable Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of Ethyl Acetate
. The Ethyl Acetate is a colorless, fragrant, low-boiling liquid, widely used as solvent for nitrocellulose, varnishes, lacquers, and production of artificial leather. Ethyl Acetate also used in photographic films and plates, artificial silk, perfume, cleaning textiles.
Other Uses :
Applications and Uses
- Ethyl Acetate is used as solvent for coating, plastics, and inks
- As chemical intermediate, for organic synthesis
- Solvent in production of adhesives, fingernail polishes, extraction solvent in production of pharmaceuticals and foods, carrier solvent for lacquer thinner.
Ethyl Acetate is used as Solvent for Nitrocellulose, Varnishes, Lacquers, manufacture of artificial leather, Photographic films and plates, artificial silk, perfume, cleaning textiles, pharmaceutics' aid, solvent for coating, plastics and inks, as chemical intermediate, for organic synthesis and solvent in production of adhesives, fingernail polishes, extraction solvent in production of pharmaceuticals and foods, carrier solvent for lacquer thinner.
The product is supplied in tankers or HM HOPE barrels of 185 Kg. Netwt. Each.
The product is to be stored in cool, dry well-ventilated location, away from any area where the fire hazard may be acute. Outside or detached storage is preferred. Separate from incompatibles containers should be bonded and grounded for transfers to avoid static sparks, storage and use areas should be No smoking areas.
Precautions In Emergency /First Aid
- Inhalation : Move to fresh air. Treat symptomatically; get medical attention if symptoms persist.
- Eyes : Any material that contacts the eye should be washed out immediately with water. If easy to do remove contact lenses. In case irritation from airborne exposure, move to fresh air. Get medical attention if symptoms persist.
- Skin : Wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if symptoms persist.
- Indigestion : Give large amount of water to drink. Seek medical advice.
The data. information and suggestions contained herein, are given purely as a guide. BCL underlBkes no responsibility either for the results derived from their adoption or for possible positions in apparent contrast with the existing patent rights. This supercedes all previous literature on this product by EICL Revision -1dated 0110112007
Additional Information :
- Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
- Minimum Order Quatity : 20 Metric Ton
- Packaging Details : Bulk in ISO Tanks (20 MT) OR 185 Kg MS Drum OR 200 Kg HMHDPE Drums
- Delivery Time : One Month